This program requires approval by the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills &Training. This program is in review. We cannot accept enrolment at this time.
FOCUSED MEDICAL AESTHETICS PROGRAM (CERTIFICATE)
Topics covered during this course:
- Nubody Dermalase IPL Training – Laser Hair Removal
- Fitzpatrick Skin Typing
- IPL Skin Treatments for Skin Conditions; hyperpigmentation, melasma, acne, rosacea, sunspots, broken capillaries, freckles, folliculitis and more!
- IPL 4D Photofacials for skin tightening and wrinkle reduction
- Types of Laser Hair Removal Devices
- Professional Dermaplaning
- Tri-Lipo Maximus – using RF and DMA technology
- Body Contouring/Fat Reduction
- LED Light Therapies
- Skin Lightening/Bryghtening with LED
- Advanced Facials
- Medical/Pharmaceutical Chemical Peels
- Hydra-silk (water) dermabrasion
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- and MORE!!
PROGRAM SCHEDULE COMING SOON
5 WEEK PROGRAM – 150 hours (Tues-Fri) Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Entry Questionnaire Required. Student may be required to take our F/T program. This is an Advanced/Focused Program.
$200 Registration/$3999 Tuition/ $500 Text/$2650 Kit/Supplies +tax
Included in the course cost:
Textbooks – Milady Chemical Peels, Milady Microdermabrasion, Milady Light and Lasers
7 Course Manuals – Nubody Training, Bryght, Tri-lipo, GlyMed, Teeth Whitening, Dermaplaning, Hydra-silk. ** Requires Laptop**
Certificates Upon Successful Completion
Student Take Home Kits:
- Dermaplane Pro Kit
- Microneedling Kit
Flash Fees for laser equipment is included in student supply fees
and More (coming soon)
All disposables, protective eyewear, PPE included during program