PROGRAM ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- All applicants must have successfully completed the equivalent of British Columbia’s Grade 12 High School diploma or be 19 years of age or older. A copy of photo ID (Driver’s License, Passport, or BC ID) or a copy of your diploma and/or transcript is required.
- All applicants must complete an Enrolment Form (below) and submit it with the registration deposit.
- All applicants must complete a color-blindness exam (in house or via email)
- English Proficiency Proof (Please submit IELTS / TOEFL)
- Submit a financial plan to cover school costs
- Complete a Enrollment Questionnaire
- Review Student Handbook
Professional Spa Technician Diploma Program - 34 weeks full-time (5 days a week)
Registration Fee $500 - $12,800 International Tuition - $2,500 + tax Student Kit and Supplies
Professional Hair Stylist Diploma Program - 50 weeks full-time (5 days a week)
Registration Fee $500 - $12,800 International Tuition - $2,500 + tax - Student Kit and Supplies
STUDY PERMIT AND TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA
International students who apply for programs longer than 6 months must obtain a Study Permit in accordance with Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
- Interior Academy will provide the Letter of Acceptance once students have been accepted.
- Students must prove that they have enough money to pay for tuition fees and living expenses for the duration of their study period.
- Interior Academy's Designated Learning Institute (DLI) number – O19395639387. Please make sure that you include the number on your study permit application.
For more information on how to apply and what you need to study in Canada, please contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Please click here to apply for a study permit online.
Citizens of certain countries and territories need a Temporary Resident Visa to enter Canada.
Please see the individual program tabs for start date information.
MEDICAL PLANS IN CANADA
As an international student studying in Canada, it is important to have medical insurance in case you get sick or have to go to the hospital. Medical insurance is affordable and will cut down the cost of medical fees that you may incur while studying in Canada. If you do not have medical insurance, please consider the following company: