Interior Academy’s Professional Spa Technician Diploma is a 1030 hour program teaching all services offered in today’s spas. This program includes full nail technology, makeup artistry, as well as facials, massage, full body waxing, body sugaring, tinting, and more. Students are equipped to work as Spa Technicians/Estheticians/Nail Technicians/Makeup Artists/Body Workers,etc.
SPA PROGRAM: 30 WEEKS F/T + BREAKS
|START DATE||END DATE|
|Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 4:30pm|
|Sept 15, 2020 - FULL||May 11, 2021|
|Nov 10, 2020 - LIMITED SEATING||July 6, 2021|
|Jan 19, 2021 - OPEN||Sept 14,2021|
|March 23, 2021 - OPEN||Nov 16, 2021|
|May 25, 2021 - OPEN
July 27, 2021 - OPEN
|Jan 18, 2022
March 22, 2022
PROGRAM OUTLINE AND ENROLLMENT FORMS
- APPLICATION FORM: Pro Spa Tech Domestic - Enrolment (CLICK HERE)
- BEAUTY CAREERS HANDBOOK (CLICK HERE)
- STUDENT HANDBOOK (CLICK HERE)
- ENROLLMENT QUESTIONNAIRE (CLICK HERE)
- COVID-19 HANDBOOK 2020 (CLICK HERE)
Domestic Tuition Rate: $10,200 CDN
Pro Kit/Supplies/LAB Access/Tax: $2,800 CDN
FINANCIAL AID AVAILABLE:
Students at Interior Academy will learn Nail and Skin Ecology, Nail and Skin Physiology, Natural Nail Services, Personal Development, Skin Physiology, Sanitation, Client Care, Professional Development, Artificial Nail Services, Chemistry, Hair Removal, Anatomy, Makeup Artistry, Business Basics, Electrical Equipment, Facials, Massage, and Skin Care. Students will be fully trained and certified to work in Nail Salons and Spas after graduation. Interior Academy graduates from this program are also fully certified in piercing.
Upon graduation, students will be fully trained and certified with a diploma.
- Esthetician/Aesthetician in a Spa, Clinic, Care home, or Medical Setting
- Nail Technician
- Waxing/Hair Removal Technician
- Facial/Massage Therapist/Body Therapy Worker
- Makeup Artist/Cosmetic Retailer
- Industry Specialist
- Spa Manager/Director/Owner/Entrepreneur
At the end of the Professional Spa Technician Diploma Program, students will have the ability and knowledge to educate and build client relationships, perform services and motivate buyers.
Our Professional Spa Technician Program is now using this skin care and makeup line. It’s a high end line based in the US. They make all our orders fresh.
Please book an appointment for a school tour or send us the following to enroll in our programs.
- 18 YEARS WITH HIGHSCHOOL TRANSCRIPT OR 19+ MATURE STUDENT
- COPY OF ID REQUIRED (Please include a drivers license, passport or other picture Identification)
- COMPLETED ENROLLMENT FORM – (Available online)
- COLORBLINDNESS TEST (In person or via email)
- $200 REGISTRATION FEE (Must be accompanied with application)
Pivot Point LAB (Learn About Beauty)
Interior Academy is using the latest technology to provide education to the connected learner! LAB integrates our students with their curriculum and their instructors in a online learning platform which encourages learning with social media, weblinks, videos, and more. The academy is the second institution in BC to offer this new online platform to you.
Contact the school to set up an appointment for an interview prior to registering for a course. Ensure you bring proof of age (government issued photo ID) and a transcript or proof of education level IF you are under the age of 19. Enrollment contracts, course outlines, and school policies are then reviewed and signed. Students who are under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian signature on the enrollment contract. A non-refundable registration fee of $200.00 is required at the time of registration into a program.