Interior Academy’s Professional Nail Technology Diploma is a 456 hour (15 week) program delivering education in all types of nail services. We promote artwork that inspires creativity and innovation. Learn with the newest products and techniques on the market.
NAIL PROGRAM: 15 WEEKS F/T
Start Date to End Date: Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 4:30pm
|Nov 10, 2020 - March 2, 2021 - OPEN|
|Jan 19, 2021 - May 11, 2021 - OPEN|
|March 23, 2021 - July 13, 2021 - OPEN|
|May 25, 2021 - Sept 14, 2021 - OPEN
July 27, 2021 - Nov 16, 2021 - OPEN
- APPLICATION FORM WITH OUTLINE (CLICK HERE)
- STUDENT HANDBOOK (CLICK HERE)
- ENROLLMENT QUESTIONNAIRE (CLICK HERE)
- COVID-19 HANDBOOK 2020 (CLICK HERE)
- BEAUTY CAREERS HANDBOOK (CLICK HERE)
PLEASE SUBMIT $200 REGISTRATION FEE WITH APPLICATION (Credit Card Authorization Form)
Domestic Tuition Rate: $4,500 CDN
Professional Kit/Supplies/Lab Access/Tax: 1,299 CDN
Funding/Financial Aid available:
Students at Interior Academy will learn Nail and Skin Ecology, Nail and Skin Physiology, Natural Nail Services, Personal Development, Anatomy, Chemistry, Client Care, Business Basics and Artificial Nails. Students will be fully trained and certified to work in Nail Salons and Spas after graduation.
At the end of the Professional Nail Technology Diploma Program, students will have the ability and knowledge to educate and build client relationships, perform services and motivate buyers.
Please book in for a school tour or send us the following to enroll in our programs.
- 18 YEARS WITH HIGHSCHOOL TRANSCRIPT OR 19+ MATURE STUDENT
- COPY OF ID REQUIRED (Please include a drivers license, passport or other picture Identification)
- COMPLETED ENROLLMENT FORM – (Available online)
- COLORBLINDNESS TEST (In person or via email)
- $200 REGISTRATION FEE (Must be accompanied with application)
Contact the school to set up an appointment for an interview prior to registering for a course. Ensure you bring proof of age (government issued photo ID) and a transcript or proof of education level IF you are under the age of 19. Enrollment contracts, course outlines, and school policies are then reviewed and signed. Students who are under the age of 19 must have a parent or guardian signature on the enrollment contract. A non-refundable registration fee of $200.00 is required at the time of registration into a program.