The Academy is committed to providing students with affordable funding options in house for those who prefer not to apply for government or bank loans.
The Academy In-House Payment and Financing Plans gives the option for students to enroll into a full time diploma program and study for as little as $500 per month! To learn more contact the Academy to speak with a school Director. Terms and conditions apply.
- Applicants must meet all entrance requirements for the program of enrolment.
- Minimum monthly payment of $500.00 required by way of pre-authorized payments i.e. postdated cheques and or valid credit card(s) on file. All applicants must provide a valid credit card on file as a secondary form of pre-authorised payment. Any default on payment by way of primary form of payment will automatically revert to the secondary credit card on file and the amount will be processed. Default on payment by way of secondary method of payment will result in suspension of the program at which time continuance of the program and financial standing of the student will be reviewed accordingly.
- All tips accrued via student services are to be banked internally and automatically applied to the students’ outstanding balance.
- Any and all remaining balance due upon the program end date is to be spread out over six (6) consecutive months for the Professional Nail Technology Diploma Program, and twelve (12) consecutive months for the
- Professional Hairstyling Diploma Program / Professional Spa Technician Diploma Program.
- Payments; monthly or otherwise, prior, during, and up to the program end date is assessed, calculated, and owed to the Academy at 0.00% interest.
- Payments after the program end date is assessed, calculated, and owed to the Academy at 18.00% interest per month.
- There is no penalty for early payments, lump sum, and /or balloon payments.
- As per PCTIA Bylaw no official transcripts and / or credentials will be issued until the complete balance of the program cost has been paid in full.
- All student kit, materials, and supplies will remain the property of the Academy until the complete balance of the program cost has been paid in full.
- Students are responsible to replace all kit, materials, and supplies to the original levels, quantity, and standards if the remaining balance cannot or has not been paid in full within the allotted time frame and payment schedule.
- All students accepted for registration and enrolment into an Interior Academy program shall be deemed to have read, understand, and agree to be bound by all policies rules and regulations of Interior Academy of Hair Design and Esthetics.
- The admission criteria cannot be waived by either the school or the applicant.
- Registration fees are valid for a period of 6 months total and transferable to other programs during those 6 months.